Thursday, February 21, 2013

I found a New House...

Good Morning Good Morning Crafting Comrades!!

I know ... I know, I've been MIA for the last two weeks but with good cause, last week I was under the weather. And this week I've been working on a new self-hosted blog. Yes, I went on and took the leap!!

I know that I said, that I would wait to move to self-hosted, but I decided to go ahead and invest $15.00 bucks per month for the site, and take the plunge!!

At first I felt overwhelmed as I have had to learn how to use the new platform, but as I've worked on it for the last 3 days, I am becoming more comfortable and hope to have the new blog up and running by March 1st.



Don't forget tomorrow is Silent Saturday...
No words Just Images.
Come by and show us what you've worked on this week!
Until tomorrow...
Shalam!!

 Loading InLinkz ...