Saturday, January 19, 2013

Challenge Day 19: Are you Pinable?

Good evening fellow crafters!!

It's Day 19 of the 31 Days of Crochet Blog Challenge and I'm excited about todays prompt. Todays prompt is:

After you create a Pinterest Pin Board, write a post and invite your readers to join you.

Yesterday I told you guys that I am turning into a real Pinterest junkie, and because you can connect your website or blog to your Pinterest account, I think with the proper pinned items, people will visit your site or blog and ask questions, see what you're writing about, and leave you comments!

Well after taking the Pinterest eCourse recommended by Sara, I realized I have much to learn, yet I am on the right track. I have several boards up and running but they need some editing. And thanks to Michelle Shaeffers'eCourse I now know how to do it!

I love that fact that in her 35 minute "free" eCourse, she talked about how you can use FaceBook, Twitter & Pinterest all together to drive traffic to your blog. Can you say... confirmation? Remember in my post on engaging, I said that I would use these same three methods as a means to drive more traffic to my blog! ( Happy Dance Moment!!)

Am I pinable? Yes!

Can I do more with Pinterest? Yes!

Am I on Pinterest now? Yes!

So come and join me as I transform my boards on Pinterest. Just click here, or click the follow me on Pinterest link on the right side of the screen. Dont Forget ...
We are just 1 Day... from

 Loading InLinkz ...

Shalam...