Friday, January 18, 2013

Challenge Day 18: Are you on You-Tube?

Good Evening my Crochet Crafting Comrades!

This evenings post will be a fairly simple one for me as I prepare to enter into the Sabbath Day. Our writing prompt for today is:

I plan on using Youtube to market my Crochet Business in 2013 by _____.

I am a You-Tube fan, you can learn to do anything on You-Tube! From crocheting to cooking, to building a green house! You can learn it on You-Tube! I have so much on my plate this year in getting Designs by Hebrew Hands off the ground, that I honestly don't think that I will have a You-Tube page this year. You-Tube for me, is in my 2 year goals. But I say this for now, who knows what will happen over the next 11 months!

See... short and sweet :)
Dont forget now...
We are just 3 days away from ...
 Loading InLinkz ...

Until tomorrow...
Shabath Shalam...