Saturday, January 12, 2013

Challenge Day 11: Part II A Call to Action

Good evening fellow crafters!

Yesterday I couldn’t blog like I wanted to. I had a small family emergency, (family first) but all is well today, I am back from my Sabbath days rest & in full blogging mode.

Remember yesterdays blogging Prompt was: Develop a Call to Action Post

A call to action is simply, telling your readers what you want them to do , and showing them how! I actually did a call to action, when I wrote “Well if you haven't already make sure you subscribe, so tomorrow when I reveal what a " Call to Action " is you will get the notification.”

Then I had a “ Duh!! “ moment.

There has always been a " call to action" toolbar here! There is an email subscription link now at the upper right hand side of the blog, ( It was originally at the bottom...Location location location!!) and there is a a "FREE" Wibiya tool-bar( waaaay down at the bottom) that immediately opens, when you visit the page. Via the toolbar, you can share my blog posts by email, on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked or Pinterest!!

So, if you found any information beneficial, please scroll to the bottom and share the post!!
Shalam...
ZaMarah