Saturday, January 12, 2013

Challenge Day 12: Guest Bloggers Needed

Good evening again family!!

I'm back with my second post of the evening.

It's Day 12 of the 31 Days of Crochet Blogging with Sara Duggan of Crochet Business Blogging.
And I have a question for you...

Do you have:

  • Tips for beginning pattern designers
  • Crochet business start up tips
  • Tips for crocheting home-decor
  • Or information on crocheting for charities.
  • I am looking for guest crochet bloggers to feature every Friday.
    If you fit this bill, then Hebrew Hands wants you!

    Please send me an email at: HebrewHands@gmail.com with your topic of interest, and lets when we can get you scheduled.
    Don't forget to subscribe so you will be notified of upcoming guests!
     Loading InLinkz ...

    Shalam...