Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Challenge Day 15: Facebook & Fans

I'm working to get back on blog track! Today is Challenge Day 15 and our blog prompt is:

Connecting with my Facebook fans is important to me. This week I will ___ to show them that I appreciate them. Write a thank you to your readers and invite them to like you on Facebook.

Facebook use to be my hangout spot! I'd log on say my good-mornings, chat with old friends, get my daily dose of games. Now I see FaceBook in a whole new light!

I created my Designs by Hebrew Hands page about 3 weeks ago, and I'm up to nine likes. I haven't promoted it much because I have so much on my plate at the moment. As I get things more organized and scheduled, I'll spend more time on the page. But as for my nine fans that are there now, this week I will give-away a copy of Sara Duggan's Hooking for Cash: 10 Ways to Earn Money with Your Crochet Business Blog.

I think Sara's book is an excellent appreciation gift, as the fans should be somewhat interested in crocheting in some form or fashion, perhaps even elevating their hobby to a business. And Sara's book has excellent information for a newbie starting out!

So, if you haven't already subscribed here. You can by clicking the follow by email button on top, or by getting a feed thru the RSS on the bottom. And please do, come by the Designs by Hebrew Hands Facebook Page and like me!
Until tomorrow my fellow crocheting companions...
Shalam!!

And Dont forget to mark your calendars for:

 Loading InLinkz ...