Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Challenge Day 22: How to Find Your Target Market

Good Morning Crocheters Worldwide...

Finding your target market takes some work. Using Google AdWords (which is free by the way) and choosing the correct word(s), will help you target your market for your blog or online store. In other words whatever keyword(s) you use, will help drive traffic to your blog just by knowing what your reader is looking for.

Writing Prompt for Day 22:
Choose one keyword and use it in your post for today. You'll be writing your post about the keyword you choose. (ex. crochet pattern, crochet hat, etc.)

So I chose the keyword phrase: crochet for beginners. Why this phrase you ask? First, the competition in this area is low, secondly the global search for this keyword phrase is 60,500, and on the local level it 33,100.

Considering I'm fairly new to the crochet business, let alone blogging about crochet, it is my goal to document in my blog everything that I learn about crochet. From new stitches and techniques, to business plan writing and to actually having items available to purchase. As I grow, so will the Designs by Hebrew Hands blog and ultimately the business.

So if you haven't subscribed make sure you do, so that you can travel with me as I journey into building a crochet blog and business! You can follow by email, or by RSS feed.

Until this evening...
Shalam!!
One More thing...
I'd like to introduce you to Design by Hebrew Hands Latest Theme

 Loading InLinkz ...