Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8: My Blog Focus

Good Evening All...
This evenings post will be short and to the point.

Todays Prompt is: The focus of my blog is ...

The focus of my blog is sharing and networking. The topics I will write about will be any and everything that has to do with crochet!

As of this moment I’m taking my readers with me as I journey into starting up a crochet business. I plan to share my ups and downs, the successes and failures. I plan to write about new stitches I’ve learned, to patterns I will someday create. I’ll blog about new yarns I’ve purchased, to the local craft shows in Detroit. I want to share conferences I’ve attend to fellow crafts ladies I may meet. There will be no limit on topics as long as it pertains to crochet.
Deep down, I know I’m a newbie in the world of crochet, and as I grow, each step of my new journey will be here for the next noob that comes along.

Until tomorrow fellow crafters…
Shalam!