Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Yay!! I Made it Back... Challenge Day 2

Well Go ME!! I made it back for Day 2 of the 31 Days of Crochet Business Blogging Challenge with Sara Duggan, despite the fact that I'm feeling a tad bit under the weather today. I am determined to complete this challenge!!

So the assignment for today is to share 5-10 goals for my crochet business that I'd like to accomplish by December, 2013.

I actually had to think on this for a bit, I mean after all this will be my home-based business. I want to be successful, I want my family to be proud and it's my way of helping to bring additional income into our home. And let me tell you this WAS NOT an easy task!! But here goes...

ZaMarahs' 9 Goals for 2013

  • Develop a Business Plan
  • Learn Basic HTML
  • Create a crochet newsletter
  • Have 12 personal sells of crochet work
  • Have 1 crochet video tutorial
  • Become a regular blogger after the challenge is over...lol
  • Be a guest blogger at-least once
  • Design one pattern
  • Sell 1 of my own pattern designs
  • So, what do you think?

    What can I add? What should I add?

    Again, I don't want to drag this blog on to long... I guess I should research on how long a blog should be huh?

    HA! Until tomorrow ...

    Peace & Happy Hooking!!

    P. S. ALL Feedback is definitely Welcomed!!